Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage to spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase.
About The Job:
- We are looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented IT Analyst to support our global IT operations. The ideal candidate should be able to successfully handle a wide range of responsibilities, including owning IT requirements and support the team across the globe.
- The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced, startup environment and be excited about our mission and potential. The ideal candidate should have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion. The person joining us must be comfortable in a remote work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage administration of critical applications and ensure security is taken on absolute urgency
- Handle Antivirus solutions and ensure all the policies are updated and address any non-compliance
- Manage Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution and ensure systems are hardened as per the best practices
- Manage IT Operations, includes User Onboarding and Off-boarding
- Prepare the compliance reports and share them with management
- Conduct IT audit of systems and critical application
- Follow up the gaps with stakeholders and ensure the closure of the same.
- Work in coordination with all teams.
- Participate in the internal and external audits
- Support the Global team on IT requirements.
- Maintain and Review the assets inventory
- Implement and monitor the Security/Compliance requirements
- Administration of SaaS applications (OKTA, G-suite, Slack, Asana, etc)
- Manage and track the IT Assets(Software and Hardware)
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3-4 years of IT/administrative support experience.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Quick-learning self-starter who has great attention to detail, ability to recognize and prioritize critical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Experience with AV and MDM management would be a plus.
- Start-up and remote experience are a plus.
- Ensuring that SLA’s are met with timely resolutions
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific
Job stats: 0 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs