Senior Growth Manager
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
As Livestorm is scaling rapidly, the Growth Team is adapting to address prospects of all sizes and needs. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Growth Manager to improve our acquisition in the SMB vertical. Reporting to Thibaut, the Head of Growth, you will work alongside the Mid-Market and Enterprise squad, with a specific focus on acquisition and activation. This role is the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge stack and constantly run experiments at all stages of our funnel.
As Livestorm's Senior Growth Manager, you'll be joining the Growth Team to help develop acquisition channels and automations to improve customer acquisition, conversion and retention on our paid plans.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Demand generation: Owning the inbound acquisition strategy for the SMB market.
- Paid acquisition: Working alongside our Paid Acquisition Manager to constantly improve our strategy for the SMB market.
- Website personalization: A/B testing and creating new personalized experiences aiming to improve conversion rates from website visits to signups.
- Onboarding & marketing automation: Work on marketing automation to activate our free users and drive adoption of Livestorm leading to conversions to paid customers.
- Tooling: Handling all the tools that power growth at Livestorm and keeping up to date with industry best practices (Customer.io, Hubspot, Intercom, Zapier, Mutiny etc.)
- Bonus: Product-Led Growth is a key part of Livestorm's strategy. You could become a point of reference for possible PLG strategies and improvements.
For this Senior Growth Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 4+ years of experience in a Growth / Marketing automation role.
- Preview SaaS experience.
- Experience with: Demand generation, Marketing automation, Inbound marketing, Lead nurturing, AARRR and particularly Acquisition, Activation and retention.
- Strong project management and communication skills: you prioritize between initiatives, clearly report on performance and share learnings.
- Experience using marketing automation, tracking and analytics tools.
- Strong English mandatory (our users are based all over the world and our Team is diverse - you will exchange with both French and English native speakers on a daily basis)
- Prior management experience would be a plus: You might have to build and manage your own team later on.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs