Google Cloud Systems Engineer
We are looking for Cloud Systems Engineer to join the Systems and Security team that provides support to the whole org. Our new colleague will work closely with Cyber Security technician and report directly to CIO.
We are Intergiro, and we are building a fantastic API platform to reshape the way we use financial services. World-level challenges require the latest tech - come join us and become a part of the business banking revolution, where you can help engineer what’s next 👨🚀.
We take our culture very seriously.
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and the opportunity to do so.
By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and full autonomy.
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power. 👩⚖️ Our decision making is completely transparent, and you will be able to have a real impact on the outcome
The Google Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
Planning, Configuring, Deploying and Operating a cloud solution
Configuring access and security.
Ensuring performance standards, configuring auto-scaling solution to meet varying load requirements.
Automating the build and configuration of IaaS based solutions in Google Cloud Platform.
Delivering Proof of Concepts for new Solutions on Cloud.
Good written/oral communication, presentation, interactive skills with teams across geographical locations.
Working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Flexibility to work either independently or with a team.
Billing optimisation and improvement within Google Cloud Platform.
Maintaining uptime and availability of our infrastructure.
Infrastructure capacity planning
Disaster recovery planning
Working with dev teams to maintain uptime and availability of the platform.
Administration of access to infrastructure.
Maintenance of virtual networks, including firewalls, load balancers, network segmentation, VPNs, IPSec
Implement security requirements within PROD and other infrastructure, including IDS and IPS.
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Annual paid time off
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours with fully remote options
- Top-quality equipment (mainly Apple computers)
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
5+ years’ experience building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems on Public Cloud (ideally Google Cloud Platform)
Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and its impact on Pricing.
Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
Proficient in a modern scripting language (preferably Python) for automation of build tasks.
Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Cloud Operations Suite (formerly Stackdriver).
Experience with Big Data on GCP – BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow.
Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Gitlab, Github), build management and CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins), and monitoring tools.
Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef.
Unix/Linux power user.
Prefer Google Cloud Certified candidates.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs