Cyber Security Technician
Are you interested in joining an incredibly fast-growing and forward-thinking European FinTech startup?
We are looking for Cyber Security Technician to join the Systems and Security team that provides support to the whole org. Our new colleague will work closely with Systems Engineers and report directly to CIO.
We are Intergiro, and we are building a fantastic API platform to reshape the way we use financial services. World-level challenges require the latest tech - come join us and become a part of the business banking revolution, where you can help engineer what’s next 👨🚀.
We take our culture very seriously.
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and the opportunity to do so.
By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and full autonomy.
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power. 👩⚖️ Our decision making is completely transparent, and you will be able to have a real impact on the outcome
What the job will entail:
- Assisting development, QA and and devops engineers in incorporating security at every stage of product delivery.
- Looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. This includes regular vulnerability scanning and periodic penetration testing.
- Finding and implementing the best methods and tools to secure the IT infrastructure and networks within the organisation.
- Constantly monitoring systems and logs for attacks and intrusions.
- Responding to potential threats and attempted breaches through containment, eradication and recovery.
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Annual paid time off
- Comfortable working conditions
- Flexible working hours with fully remote options
- Top-quality equipment (mainly Apple computers)
- Education sponsored by the company and being a part of the culture
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organisation which we hope you’re interested joining.
RequirementsKey skills, qualifications and expertise
- 3+ years of related experience in Cyber Security
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
- Experience in information security, specifically with penetration testing, intrusion protection and detection, incident response and/or digital forensics
- A deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld
- Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure and networks
- Experience in running or working in a SOC and using SIEM tools
Job region(s): Worldwide/Anywhere
Job stats: 1 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs