360 Coach (2491)
Remote - Alberta, Canada
Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they’re going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
Job Number: REQ2491
Location: Alberta (fully remote)
Apply by: September 21, 2021
# Positions available: 1
Is this position Internal Only: No
As ATB’s next ATB 360 Coach, your primary focus is to support, elevate & mentor ATB’s 360 Advisors towards a higher level of proficiency in their customer conversations, day to day activities, and business lending. You will work to actively increase the capabilities of team members & the 360 customer experience. You also execute on leading strategies that build a high-performance culture while continuing to build proficiencies identified through future-of-work analysis that will deliver an exceptional customer experience, as well as achieve business goals.
The ATB 360 Coach supports the 360 Advisors directly from training through to full proficiency. You will analyze team members behaviour to understand what the gaps are & what the development road map needs to look like. You will work closely with the EFS Performance & Development team, Branch Managers and 360 Advisors to tailor training and support for individuals and the greater strategy. You are an expert on all entrepreneur offerings & remain at the forefront of the needs & requirements of this customer segment. You are an influencer with strong consulting & communication skills. You are an adaptive leader, and have an expert ability to translate complex information & concepts. You are recognized as a SME for business credit, conversations and experience.
- Facilitate the execution of ATB’s Expert Advisory Strategy by mentoring, supporting and coaching the 360 Advisors to deliver on a truly exceptional experience.
- Understand the demands and requirements of frontline team members
- Analyze team member behaviour to identify training gaps & educational needs.
- Pursue knowledge & trends to understand and forecast how changing technology and customer demand may impact the 360 Advisor role.
- Translate complex information and concepts.
- Connect with peers in ATB Business to understand changing customer demands and needs.
- Collaborate with EFS Performance & Development to identify needs and training gaps, and adjust training accordingly.
- University degree or Diploma with specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in discipline or function.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Adult Education is an asset
- Minimum of 8 years experience in business lending
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
Purpose. Growth. Advancement. Fun. Rewards… learn about our perks and benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are Alberta’s largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we’ve transformed people’s understanding of what banking can–and should–make possible. Today, 5,500+ ATB team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB’s story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It’s why we’re also a highly sought after, award-winning employer. The best part is, we’re just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
To learn more about atb, visit atb.com.
What happens next?
If you make the shortlist for this role, you will hear from us within 10 business days of the posting close date. We will also keep your application on file for future roles that you may wish to consider.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Stay in touch!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs