Director, Brand Strategy
Remote - Columbus, Ohio, United States
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues — delivering hospitals, health systems and payers increased revenue, reduced costs and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers delivering patient care and payers. She uses AI to reveal life-changing outcomes that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s mission is to unleash a trillion dollars by connecting a disconnected healthcare system. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive is looking for a brand strategy leader. One who is well-versed in creative strategy, but also a practitioner of brand and marketing planning. The central need for this role is as the strategic voice of our creative and design. A person who can weave a strong consumer and business rationale through the creative communications, product and platform builds that we deliver. Always ensuring that our solutions are aligned with the needs of the business and the customer.
From inception to final execution, this role will lead the charge in how Olive expresses her brand and communicates creatively, both internally and externally. This role will be an advocate and leader in developing tools and educating others as we move forward on our journey to be the automation company building the Internet of Healthcare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Narrative storyteller: This person will showcase a strong conceptual ability to story tell. The ideal candidate has the ability to bring together and architect multiple concepts to tell one clear and compelling story/approach.
- Generate a clear record of strong storytelling, developing campaign / marketing strategies that are differentiated and aligned to provide clear insights.
- Showcase an ability to clearly align insight to impact (case study examples will be requested).
Insights generator: Strong knowledge of insights tools. From leading proprietary research to utilizing built-in data and analytics tools to distill new ideas and thinking.
- Lead various insights projects. Understands and has a clear understanding of research approaches and how best to design a new learning agenda.
- Collaborate with Olive’s data analytics teams. Ability to separate data and information from insight. Within this, responsible for creating compelling insights utilizing data in order to shift perceptions and/or drive consumer first actions.
Business leader: Strong ability to grow and mentor the brand strategy team, while navigating a complex, fast-moving technology environment. A person that has a proven record of adapting their approach to iterative companies and challenges.
- Has a clear track record of working through complex multivariate organizations and can speak clearly about their approach to managing these systems in order to drive clarity.
- Proven track record of building a strong strategic discipline either client-side or at an agency.
- BONUS: has run client teams and has a clear understanding of client priorities and motivations.
- 7+ years leading brand strategy (client-side or agency)
- 7 + years generating a clear record of strong storytelling, developing campaign / marketing strategies that are differentiated and aligned to clear insights.
- 3+ years of progressive people leadership experience
- Fluent in multiple methods of qualitative and quantitative research; interpreting and synthesizing analysis for application across functions.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills working across a complex set of stakeholders and looks for ways to influence cross-functionally.
- Demonstrable excellence in both written and verbal communication.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design thinking.
- Passion for great creative work and complex problem solving.
- Demonstrable cross-functional collaboration skills and interdisciplinary understanding.
- Consolidates information from various sources, including feedback from others, to reach sound decisions.
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work.
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change.
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs