TrackMan Range Sales Manager - US Multiple Locations
TrackMan is looking for a Sales Manager to drive the sale of the unique TrackMan Driving Range Solution in the Midwest territory . For the right candidate, this is an outstanding opportunity to work with golf facilities and driving ranges all over the region, and to personally impact our business.
We are looking for an experienced negotiator with a demonstrated record of closing project-based sales contracts internationally. You possess the executive presence and business insight to be accepted as a trusted advisor by our customer's executives, while at the same time you have the technical insight to convince through your product know-how. You are well-connected in the golf industry, thus you understand the industry landscape and dynamics, as well as its key players.
- Leads the TrackMan Range sales efforts in the defined territory
- Personally, closes TM Range deals with large golf driving ranges and golf facilities.
- Handles the full sales cycle: lead finding, product presentation, contract negotiation, installation coordination, marketing support during the opening phase, performance monitoring and collecting customer feedback.
- Understands the industry landscape, key players and industry dynamics allowing to identify partnership opportunities.
- Continuously improves TrackMan’s sales approach through the creation of a strong reference list, convincing case studies, and solid ROI cases.
- Works with the Trackman sales team to identify the right leads.
- Delivers on annually set sales targets.
- Provides well thought-through and structured market feedback towards the TrackMan Range Product Owner and HQ development teams. In addition to feedback from customers and leads, this feedback shall be based on industry trends and ongoing competitor analysis.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing key sales information, and ensuring that the opportunity pipeline is properly reflected in the CRM system.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive business-to-business sales experience on executive level (2+ years). Ideally in project-based businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to find business opportunities and turn them into success.
- Ability to analyze problems and provides well thought through solutions.
- Hands-on, self-driven, opportunity-seeking, respected and responsible person.
- Operational/hands-on, as well as strategic mindset.
- Good understanding of key business and finance concepts, such as ROI, IRR, cost of capital, discounted cash flows, etc.
- Strong growth ambitions, holds an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Works independently, but is also a team player who shares feedback and helps when required.
- Trustworthy, charismatic, quick thinking and determined.
- A positive and independent mindset with a high energy level and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Active in sports, passion for golf.
- PGA / LPGA Golf Professional status is preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory, and travel 50-75% of the time.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of an exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, our headquarters are located in Vedbaek, Denmark and there are offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Japan, and Korea. Of the more than 320 people we employ worldwide, more than 130 are engaged in R&D in Vedbæk. In this position, you can work in HQ or in a small dedicated tracking team in Aarhus.
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation happens in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves and everybody’s voices are heard. Here, we’re all on the same side and it’s the best idea that counts.
Share our Passion!
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application (by using the job link only) as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs