Sr. Director, Talent Management
United States (Remote)
Sr. Director, Talent Management
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our People organization.
Pantheon is looking for its first Sr. Director of Talent Management to join our highly driven and passionate People team. Partnering with our CPO, you will develop and deliver programs and drive our L&D initiatives across the employee lifecycle including employee experience, performance management, talent planning, talent development and DEI. You will create and translate talent programs into the best employee experience by optimizing our people strategy throughout the employee lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate will have expertise creating and leading several programs moving in parallel. You will communicate with all organizational levels and have a passion for building talent management initiatives from scratch. You'll partner with senior leaders across the organization and the People team to provide expertise and consultation in change management, DEI, talent reviews & assessment, performance management, promotions, and talent development. You have a history of impactful and authentic people management and development with your team.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Design an integrated Talent Management strategy, including a comprehensive approach for assessing, planning, managing, and developing talent across the enterprise.
- Manage and evolve our existing talent management and leadership development experiences to support business and our people, including performance management process, development frameworks, and talents reviews.
- Integrate and align DEI throughout all People Development and Experience practices, including Talent Development, Talent Management and Talent Experience.
- Develop strategic program goals
- Deploy learning and development resources to achieve the talent management strategy.
- Evolve Talent Management design by adding new features, technical enhancements, and DEI integrations.
- Ensure the development, integration, and agreement of inclusive approaches to all talent management programs.
- Ensure talent programs evolve and craft interventions that scale for growth.
What you Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of leadership experience in talent management, organizational development, workforce planning, performance management or learning & development
- Strong understanding leading research, practices and innovations in DEI and Talent Management, plus the strengths and drawbacks of what has been tried to date
- Success in coaching organizational leaders at the executive level related Talent Management & Development, or DEI
- Demonstrated leadership presence, collaboration and influence across the organization
- Excellent communication skills(written and verbal) able to create a story using data and research
- A strategic partner and systems thinker with an ability to connect people to talent strategy, and processes across the enterprise
- A creative thinker that develops solutions focused on the future of work and dynamic needs a culture, and its people
- An inclusive manager of people who leads with empathy & achieves high-quality results yet ensure their team's engagement and development
- A data-driven leader who is can consult with team and partners
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs