German Speaking Customer Support Specialist - Video Games
Remote - Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for German Speaking Customer Support Specialists with excellent German skills ready to join our awesome team in Player Support department.
- Provide superb Customer Support to players for game-related queries they may have.
- Use your investigator skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system. No phone calls taken!
- Collaborate with internal teams for project-related requests.
- Provide assistance to the developer by forwarding them important and key information from all the issues you handle with players.
- Become a master of the game that you are supporting.
- Fluency in German.
- Communicative English skills (fluency in English is a plus).
- Interest in video games.
- Understanding of basic office applications.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge would be a perk.
- High level of ethics both professionally and personally.
- Nice to have experience in a Customer Service Representative role or similar position.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs