(Senior) People Data Analyst
Remote - Poland
We're looking for our first (Senior) People Data Analyst to join our People Team. We're a great team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best. You’ll work in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make up an outstanding community.
Our business and team are growing really fast. That's why we're looking for YOU!
- Salary: base salary + salary review every 6 months
- Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
- B2B: +16 paid days off
- Required skills: 2-year experience in data analytics & providing data-based recommendations, experience with Salesforce and other analytical tools
- Location: Poznań, remotely in Poland
- Regular: PLN 6 000 - 10 200 + VAT (B2B) + 16 paid days off or PLN 5 000 - 8 500 gross (UoP);
- Senior: PLN 10 200 - 12 600 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off or PLN 8 500 - 10 500 gross (UoP).
- Shaping analysis of people data to meet stakeholders' needs (HRBPs, Centers of HR Expertise, Managers) and providing insights to make better people-related decisions and improve the employee experience.
- Owning data analysis and statistics for trends and patterns in talent retention, talent development, onboarding, performance, rewards.
- Collecting, structuring, reporting, and analyzing HR data from many data sources (i.e. Salesforce, engagement surveys, exit interviews, salary data, market data).
- Designing and developing dashboards, reports, scorecards, and metrics for HR data.
- Providing market intelligence as well as internal analysis for reward management.
- Ensuring data and analysis for people-related solutions and processes, searching for improvements and data-driven changes.
We want you on board if you have:
- (Must-have) At least 2 years of experience in data analytics (people data as a plus, but can also be sales effectiveness, MIS team, customer experience).
- (Must-have) Been responsible for not only reporting but also data analytics (providing insights and data-based recommendations to improve practices and decisions).
- (Must-have) Experience with Salesforce and other analytical tools (spreadsheets, Data Studio/Tableau, SQL).
- An ability to operate in a multi-source, not structured data environment.
- An understanding of statistical techniques and data visualization methods.
- An ability to plan and structure own work, prioritizing, and cooperating with others to deliver final results.
- An understanding of people (or business) processes, connecting the dots, analyzing different scenarios, building recommendations based on data.
- An ability to operate in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What's in it for you?
- You’ll have a real impact on evidence-based talent decisions at Netguru.
- You’ll work under the guidance of our Head of People and build the people analytics domain.
- You'll have a possibility to scope the role: you’ll have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You’ll collaborate with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- You’ll grow yourself and the people around you. You'll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader. Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll have a clear career path: you'll know exactly what skills to work on to grow.
- You'll enjoy flexplace: work remotely whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- You’ll use innovative technologies: automation, a talent management system, and high-quality communication tools.
- You'll work on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- You will be invited to a language check to verify your English skills.
- If your English audit result is C1+, you will be asked to prepare a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet at online interviews (there will be two of them). :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs