Digital Marketing Sales Specialist - UK Remote / WFH
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Do you have a proven track record in selling digital marketing software and/or services? If yes then this is the role for you!
Excellent opportunity for a proactive, energetic and results focused Digital Marketing Sales Specialist to join our rapidly expanding Growth Team here at QC. In this role you will work closely with our Sales Director and our Marketing team to drive leads into the pipeline and win business.
What we offer!
- Remote First with offices in Edinburgh and London if you want a few days office based ( we offer travel expenses if not local )
- Flexible working, extended core hrs, we trust our team to own their time to balance work and life!
- 34 days holidays (including bank holidays), 6 Wellness afternoons, options to buy and sell up to 5 days per yr to support flexibility
- Remote/Online onboarding and induction to your role, your team and the Company with options to visit one of our hubs for face to face intros. We make sure you are supported all the time through weekly check ins
- Home Office set up and budget to support you with this, ready to start on your first day.
- Your Development, we believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Monthly Awards, Anniversary gifts after your first year and birthday gift each year !
- Industry leading private medical cover and mental health hub
- Enhanced Family Leave, we support our team to grow their career and to balance this with starting a family. We offer enhanced family leave policies such as enhanced maternity pay, 4 weeks paternity leave, fertility treatment leave, and enhanced shared parental leave
- Silver healthy working lives employer- we support our team’s well-being both in and out of work
- Quarterly team get together budget and socials
What will you do?
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure over-achievement of targets.
- Undertake new business prospecting to build a revenue pipeline, nurture inbound leads and manage qualified, active opportunities to closure.
- Work closely with Sales Director and Marketing to generate new leads & opportunities using a wide range of techniques including contributing to marketing campaigns, supporting lead generation at events, cold calling, networking.
- Distil prospect’s digital marketing challenges into clear briefs.
- Communicate QueryClicks’s USPs & Value in RFP or competitive pitch situations.
- Collaborate with Client Services team to create and deliver compelling pitches and proposals.
What will you bring?
- Proven experience in a selling role, selling digital marketing services or software solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of MarTech, SEO and Paid Media.
- Strong business development skills – capable of building and managing a sales pipeline by nurturing relationships and prospecting.
- Understand customer buying cycle and able to identify and remove blockers to move opportunities to close.
- A natural relationship builder with a persuasive & influential manner.
- Professional, confident and consultative communicator.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills which enable you to interpret & establish prospects needs.
- Results driven individual who works well under their own initiative and has a proven track record in delivering against set KPI’s.
Who are QC?
Founded in 2008, We are an independent digital marketing agency and SaaS provider focused on data-driven insights and pioneering in-house technology. QC combines performance marketing services with our unique data rebuilding software, to help clients remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
We are a 'Remote First' company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
The QueryClick vision: reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QueryClick, “culture” is more than a buzzword. We’re committed to making our company a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeing
UK Remote - WFH
Although this is UK remote / WFH please note there will be some UK travel to our offices and client sites, therefore this will be more accessible, easier if already UK based or relocating here.
Competitive Salary + OTE dependent on skills and experience
If you are QC then please apply now - we look forward to receiving your application.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs