Learning Experience Designer
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
The Learning Experience Designer will be part of a dynamic, collaborative Training and Education Team. This role will be responsible for creating and distributing innovative and engaging user focused learning solutions.
The Learning Experience Designer will approach their work with a client-focused and consultative methodology with a specific emphasis around the incorporation of industry best practices and use cases. This person will need to be able to work with minimal supervision, a high sense of urgency, and have the ability to continually innovate various methodologies for designing and delivering learning materials and courses. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Supporting the ongoing software release process by prioritizing scoping the project, creating materials/resources for customer consumption, and ensuring training materials are available for all identified users.
- Developing learning resources including job aids, videos, eLearning Courses, and Micro Lessons.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure alignment of materials with go to market strategy.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Software Training Consultants to create learning experiences that enhance or supplement customer specific training.
- Identifying gaps in training courses and/or educational resources and providing recommended solutions to address
What we look for:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as part of a high performing, collaborative, and fast paced team
- Comfortable in working in an ever changing and evolving team
- Commitment to staying current on software functionality, instructional design concepts, and training best practices
- Possess a strong technical aptitude
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines for multiple concurrent projects
- Creative thinker, not afraid to push the boundaries of what is possible
- 4 + years of experience in instructional design in a SaaS capacity
- Proficiency in using Articulate Storyline 360, Snagit, and Microsoft Office products (including Publisher)
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts & Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is the leading fintech software company that delivers purpose-built CRM and customer engagement for modern financial institutions. The Total Experience Platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle. Total Expert turns customer insights into actions to increase loyalty and drive growth for banks, lenders, credit unions, and other financial services firms. Know more than ever by connecting your people, technology, and customer data with one intelligent system that seamlessly integrates with your business – empowering employees to intelligently engage with customers in the most meaningful way, every time.
Total Experts Awards & Accolades:
- Named to the Inc. 500 list for the third year in a row (#288 in 2020), 3rd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company, and in the Top 40 fastest-growing software companies in the nation on the 2020 Inc. 500 list.
- America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 list by Forbes
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500
- Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019, 2020)
- HousingWire Tech100 (2020)
- Tech 20 - Twin Cities Business (2020)
Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solutions oriented. Come join us!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs