Senior Legal Operations Analyst, Paralegal
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Legal Operations Analyst, Paralegal to help the Legal team to scale as it supports Webflow’s rapidly growing business. In this dynamic position, you will report directly to the Director, Head of Legal and work closely with the entire team to facilitate change, improve efficiency and provide project management and legal operations expertise.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco, or remote (US only)
- Full Time
As Senior Legal Operations Analyst, Paralegal, you’ll …
- Identify ways to improve existing legal department tools and processes and implement new ones. Manage the planning, implementation, rollout and training of these processes (for example, improving and automating the legal request intake process, ticketing and tracking processes, implementing and managing our CLM system).
- Develop, manage and maintain internal team resources (for example, new hire onboarding materials, process outlines) as well as company facing legal resources.
- Help keep us organized and efficient! Manage document filing and tracking, data organization, develop meaningful ways to track the Legal department’s work and activities and report on key metrics.
- Provide administrative support to the legal department as necessary, including management of bar license renewals, scheduling team events and meetings.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the legal department’s processes and policies, serve as point of contact and provide trainings to the business as necessary.
- Update contract forms and draft simple form documents or contract amendments. Maintain and review forms and templates.
- Assist with equity administration in the company’s current (Carta) and successor equity management systems.
- Handle increasing responsibilities over time, which may include, for example, assisting with corporate governance and supporting the legal department’s financial management and budgeting processes and systems.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Paralegal and Senior Legal Operations Analyst if you:
- Are willing to take on additional responsibilities and learn new skills over time.
- Have prior legal operations and project management experience, are highly organized, and have a strong record of driving operational efficiencies.
- Have prior exposure to contract management and basic contract drafting, and are comfortable with using new technologies.
- Are an effective oral and written communicator, a creative thinker and a collaborative team member.
- Are adaptable and an effective multi-tasker. You are able to manage multiple, sometimes competing, demands for your time.
- Have a sense of humor, curiosity, and fire!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Legal Operations Analyst, Paralegal and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs