Enterprise Account Executive
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
The sudden rise in new remote work models has triggered an increase in the adoption of collaboration tools, an acceleration of digital transformations, and the need for visibility into how work gets done. Legacy metrics for assessing productivity in the workplace alone, are no longer sufficient for making the right business decisions in today’s reality. Companies must redefine their tech stack and data-driven dashboards to gain insights into how to inspire employees, boost team efficiency and promote positive outcomes-- all while building a culture based on trust and transparency. Redefining the measurement of performance in the workplace is one of the most important things an organization can do to modernize their workplace. And at ActivTrak, we’re taking on this challenge.
ActivTrak is a product-led, innovative software company that introduced it’s award-winning workforce analytics platform in 2015. Our cloud-based platform provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 9000+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together. We’ve grown our team to over 100 people, raised over $70M from some of the best venture capital firms around like Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and have experienced triple digit growth with ARR in eight figures. Customers love our product—with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars across 800+ online reviews.
What you will do:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will become an expert in ActivTrak products, platform, and tools.
- Revenue Growth: focus on acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing accounts. Develop and execute against an account/territory plan.
- Sell ActivTrak’s solution to companies with 1000+ employees
- Provide superior customer service throughout the full sales cycle with a consultative approach. Identify new business opportunities and cultivate channel relationships within assigned territory
- Lead meetings with prospects and design client presentations, web demonstrations and proposals to illustrate the value of ActivTrak.
- Utilize Salesforce to set daily activities and accurately forecast opportunity pipeline.
- Overall, our Account Executives have a passion for selling and desire to overachieve.
- Minimum of 7 years in a quota carrying role with demonstrated achievement in SaaS sales.
- Proven sales executive with a track record of exceeding quota and growing a territory
- Experience and comfort in managing and negotiating 6 figure deals.
- Ability to understand sales numbers, forecasts and manage sales metrics.
- Strong communications and listening skills: ability to handle objections as well as take feedback and coaching
- Ability to effectively use and manage deals and processes within Salesforce
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
We have seven foundational values that are core to who we are and how we work:
- Customer-focused: Our customers are the lifeblood of the business
- Respectful: Treat everyone with respect, decency and kindness
- Innovative: Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven: Measure what matters most
- Open and direct: Engage is open and direct dialogue across teams
- Accountable: Be accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and yourself.
- Execution-oriented: We value the spirit of debate, new ideas and fast decision-making
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with an early-stage, dynamic VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a startup environment, then you will be a great fit! To see the many faces of ActivTrak, visit https://activtrak.com/our-team/.
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #LI-REMOTE
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs