Remote - United States
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Product Owner to help organize and scale our product portfolios for the next phase of our growth. This position is a key part of our Product team under Product Operations and is important and strategic role in the Product Lifecycle.
- Understand business needs at a tactical and a strategic level and then translate those needs into a deep, prioritized and groomed backlog.
- Define, prioritize and clarify requirements and enhancements and capture them in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own the product backlog and ensure this is constantly prioritized so our teams deliver maximum business value to our customers.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and make decisions on what features are delivered.
- Be the primary product specialist for the engineering team and serve as the key stakeholder of product decisions during planning, grooming and development.
- Provide flawless communications and coordination between the product organization, engineering and relevant business partners.
- Responsible for working with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success, etc.) to ensure release readiness across the organization.
- Experience with sprints containing new development alongside bug fixes and understanding when to make tradeoffs between planned work and unplanned work.
- Comfortable interacting with end users, as well as executive management at any given moment.
- Continuously improve product delivery.
- Experience using, defining and/or delivering an API product that is consumable by both internal and external parties.
- 5+ years experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.).
- 4+ years experience in quality assurance, business/product analysis, project management, user experience or similar.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Proven record of effective grooming, planning and focus on continuous customer value delivery.
- Highly organized with superb documenting and reporting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously, prioritize conflicting demands and set expectations accordingly.
- Experience at a SaaS company with enterprise products.
- Excellent collaborator, negotiator, time manager and verbal/written communicator.
- Validate functionality to make sure it works as designed.
- Attend scrum meetings including sprint reviews, standups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work closely with developers to answer questions and clarify requirements.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing new products.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Action-oriented, self motivated and a team player.
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs