Amazon Brand Manager
We’re looking for an Amazon Brand Manager to join our dynamic 85+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
As Amazon Brand Manager you will lead and own multiple multi-million dollar e-commerce brands and focus on driving revenue and profit growth. You will lead a team of 1-2 Amazon Assistants, drive strategy and process execution. You will roll up your sleeves to ensure operational excellence across your brand and product portfolio.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Lead and maintain Amazon accounts in good account health
You will create SOPs and POAs, utilizing the help of in-house tools, to identify and resolve issues with our Amazon accounts. You will be responsible for resolving account suspensions, account health violations, VAT issues, banking issues, inventory violations and a host of other account-level issues. You will do your own research on how to resolve the issues, and lead the entire process.
- Lead and maintain Amazon listing suspension issues
You will create SOPs and POAs to identify and resolve issues with our Amazon listings. These may include detail page policy violations, restricted product violations, food and safety violations, amongst others.
- Improve escalation processes & procedures
To enable faster resolution of account and listing issues, constantly drive to find better and new escalation methods (contacts within Amazon, Amazon teams, POA structures, POA database, etc.).
- Determine pricing & competitor analysis
You will analyze the products within the accounts you’re overseeing, perform competitor analysis, to determine the best marketing & pricing strategy (on a product level) to outcompete and win within the respective categories. You will decide on pricing and profitability of the ASINs you’re managing.
- Conversion & business reports
You will closely monitor business and conversion reports, to identify underperforming ASINs quickly, and then lead the execution of tactics and different measures to revive and improve those products. You will lead the execution of Amazon marketing best practices (constantly researching improvements in forums/courses/conferences) to drive revenue growth.
- Lead & manage 1-2 Amazon Assistants
Over the first 6-9 months, you will grow your team and eventually manage a team of 1-2 Amazon Assistants to help you with account health and management, as well as executing growth initiatives to drive revenue forward.
Do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience with Amazon Seller Central in an account management/leadership role
- Experience working with tools such as Helium10, Jungle Scout, or other Amazon keyword research tools
- Experience drafting POAs and SOPs for Amazon businesses
- Experience with Amazon flat files
- Proficiency working with sheets and docs, including Google Sheets and Microsoft Office documents
- High level of fluency in verbal and written English
- High attention to detail and excellent diligence when performing tasks
- Fast and reliable internet connection
- References from previous Amazon sellers will be considered an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- A performance compensation + equity package
- Unlimited paid time off
- A world-class, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn't right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs