We’re looking for a Conversion Lead to join our dynamic 95+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
This is an opportunity for a driven professional to be in the driver’s seat of building out a full conversion rate optimization structure & team, across 20+ brands, 12+ markets and multiple sales channels (marketplaces, DTC, etc.). You will build the baseline testing infrastructure, lead testing pipeline, recruit and manage a team of 3-4 analysts, and work cross-functionally to drive increased conversion rates.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
Develop and build one of the first Amazon/Marketplace centric conversion rate optimization teams in the world
Improve the existing marketplace-centric conversion processes and infrastructure, focusing on process improvements and scalability
Recruit and lead 2-3 Conversion Assistants to execute conversion processes across multiple Amazon accounts & 350+ product pages
Conduct investigative analyses on Amazon/off-Amazon competition to identify improvement opportunities and formulate hypotheses
Build from scratch and oversee the conversion rate process for off-Amazon channels (other marketplaces, DTC websites) for 20+ brands in 12+ markets
Efficiently process large amounts of data across multiple data platforms
Design and maintain performance dashboards (Tableau preferred) to enable stakeholders to access key learnings easily.
Work with the Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Product Development and Product Launch teams to build cross-functional tech infrastructure and to enable faster executions and better insights
We’re looking for someone who:
Has a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, operations research, business, math, or another quantitative discipline
Has 2+ years of relevant conversion rate experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
Has led an experimentation function to optimize the performance of conversion funnels on websites and landing pages and brings high levels of expertise designing experiments and running tests with teams that have resulted in significant conversion rate wins and business upside
Has project management experience, managing 30+ simultaneous workflows across teams of up to 5 key stakeholders, and using tools such as Asana, Monday.com or Jira
Has experience in digital marketing platforms and analytics, especially A/B tests, and multivariate web testing platforms, such as Optimizely and Adobe Target
Possesses solid data analytics skills (SQL, Python, R, or equivalent) and is eager to gain new knowledge and learn new tools
Has leadership experience of teams of 2-3 junior reports, including performance management and process/leadership development
Displays exceptional project management and communication skills and is able to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience.
Can think critically, constantly question the status quo, and seek improvement opportunities.
Can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
Can work cross-functionally with partners across different teams, clearly articulate intents, and properly negotiate to align goals and results.
What’s in it for you?
A competitive base salary and equity compensation packages
Unlimited paid time off
Competitive benefits plans (health, vision, dental)
A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn't right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs