Customer Success Technical Architect - Nationwide
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, our mission is to simplify and transform IT operations. OpsRamp is an IT operations management (ITOM) platform that allows enterprise IT teams and managed service providers to control the chaos of modern digital infrastructure. We do this through hybrid discovery and monitoring, event and incident management, remediation and automation, powered by AI. We help our enterprise and MSP customers avoid costly outages and performance issues that result in lost revenue and productivity.
It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
The Customer Success Technical Architect (CSTA) position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers. CSTAs drive the technical health and adoption for our customers through
proactive problem management, issue resolution, understanding and documenting the customer’s architecture, identifying best practices, and managing customer expectations.
You will work directly with our customers as a technical authority to ensure the adoption of the OpsRamp solution. This is a customer-facing technical role responsible for post-deployment value adoption and realization. You’ll work alongside with the Customer Success Value Managers to adopt and help realize the value of the OpsRamp IT management platform into customer enterprise environments. You’ll be required to travel to client sites, as needed.
- Develop a deep understanding of OpsRamp IT Operations Platform, architecture, and its capabilities through training and hands-on experience.
- Build on the technical design and architecture developed during the implementation phase to maintain a point in time architecture for each customer.
- Perform and own the health checks during the customer success engagement lifecycle in a client environment.
- Understand and document client use cases and build best practice documentation for the various use cases.
- Review the current state and help the customer realize the future state by performing regular health checks.
- Strong technical understanding of the customer's use cases and the ability to map it to the OpsRamp capabilities.
- Track support and feature requirements and interface with the Product and Engineering team were required for a quick resolution.
- Ensure and document the full deployment of the OpsRamp product in the client's environment.
- Establish technical authority quickly with executive technical customer stakeholders.
- Invest time in documenting best practices, capturing and disseminating knowledge and other initiatives that enhance the growth of OpsRamp
- 12-15 years experience, preferably in the IT management (ITOM)/APM fields.
- At least 5+ years experience in senior customer-facing positions as an Implementation Architect or Lead Solution Architect.
- Knowledge of infrastructure or systems domain - Compute, Network, Storage, Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure management processes.
- At least 3+ years experience with one of the monitoring solutions (Open Source or Commercial).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical, self-motivated, and quick on-the-job learning skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and certify on newer technologies.
- Effectively multitask between initiatives with minimal oversight and provide a positive customer service attitude.
- Required Technical Background: Monitoring Protocol standards - SNMP, WMI. API client programming consuming REST/SOAP web services. Multi-Cloud and Container experience/certification. TOGAF/Cloud Solutions Architect certification preferred. Scripting in Python or Powershell/VBScript. Remote infrastructure management. Unix/Linux and Windows platform experience.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs