Sr. People Operations Specialist
United States - California (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role…
You will play a critical role in supporting the rapid growth of the company. You will analyze and improve current processes for efficiencies as well as work with our HRIS team to ensure we are fully utilizing Workday. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on our tools, processes, and programs as the company scales and increases its global footprint. This role reports to the Leader of People Operations.
In this role you can expect to...
- Optimize People Operations processes for efficiency to support HashiCorp’s hyper-growth and maintain process documentation.
- Design and implement processes (workflows) leveraging the newly rolled out Workday HCM
- Ensure data integrity in our HCM and other People systems by conducting regular audits.
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees in the Americas and own quarterly attrition reporting for executive leadership.
- Maintain company policies (including employee handbooks, benefit guides, etc.) by conducting annual reviews and updating when legislation changes in partnership with Legal.
- Manage internal People resources such as our manager and employee toolkits.
- Manage projects from conception through implementation.
- Mentor junior team members by conducting regular 1:1s and providing feedback.
- Partner with stakeholders to build and manage system processes such as workflows, surveys, and performance reviews in Culture Amp, HireRight, and Mihi.
- Process contractor requests from the business.
- Various projects that support the above.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 4 - 6 years of professional experience in a similar people operations role at a high-growth company
- Demonstrated success in process improvement and optimization
- Mentored others and have experience providing constructive, course-correcting feedback
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes within the organization and can act as a champion for change
- Strong with written/verbal communication and organization
- The ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to understand priorities and business needs
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
- Experience with Workday and Zendesk is a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs