Head of QA
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further develop the development of our product by using the latest technology, without compromising on quality. Therefore, we are looking for a Head of QA who is passionate about leading a team of talented people to develop a product used by 3,000+ customers across the globe.
As Livestorm's Head of QA, you'll be joining the QA Squad to manage QA Engineers and Technical Support Specialists. You'll work alongside our Delivery Squads: Engineering Manager, Product Manager and Software Engineer and will be reporting to our CTO and CPO.
At Livestorm, QA Engineer support Engineers. They provide tools, coach and put in place the best practices. And it's the Software Engineers who are in charge to code test. And all this in the spirit of keeping things simple and efficient. We try to automate everything, no manual testing.
At Livestorm, Technical Support Specialists are like Care level 3. But they are directly in the Engineering Squad and not outside of the Engineering / Product Teams. All of this to be more efficient in the management of bugs and be close to the product. We tend to say that they are the POs of the bugs.
At Livestorm, management is something really important. We need a very close follow-up with the people. We really pay attention to human beings. Good mood and good mental health is important.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading successfully the QA Squad composed of 3 QA Engineers and 2 Technical support Specialists. You will ensure that the team meets its goals and performs at the highest level.
- Guiding and supporting the QA Squad from a managerial and technical stand-point. You will be responsible for hiring, coaching and retaining our top talents.
- Delivering on the quarterly Objectives and Key Results defined by the CPO and CTO. You will monitor the results and help resolve any blockers to ensure that your team stays on track of their goals.
- Guaranteeing quality in all aspects of the product: testing, compliance, performance and security
For this Head of QA role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- At least 2 years in SaaS scale up company
- Experience as a QA Engineer (QA Manager / QA Specialist / Delivery and Release Manager)
- Experience as a Technical Support Specialist (Care / Support / Customer Success / BugMaster)
- Experience in managing a team
- Professional French proficiency is mandatory
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs