Waracle are looking for a Product Designer for an exciting new role joining the UK’s Largest Mobile App Developer.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’d be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web technologies.
This position can be based fully remote from anywhere in the UK and is open to both permanent and contractor candidates.
You'll be working within a top team, using cutting-edge technologies to build best-in-class applications. You must be passionate and enthusiastic about research, user experience whilst having a solid understanding of UI design. You will be the front runner in creating beautiful, intuitive and functional digital products and be able to:
- Work closely with your team and the client to realise their product vision.
- Confidently run a variety of client workshops.
- Promote rapid progression of ideas generation individually or in a group with stakeholders.
- Conduct research activities – including user/stakeholder interviews, usability tests, surveys and research reports.
- Generate sketching, wireframing and prototypes.
- Support design proposal scoping and writing and be involved in pitching.
- Have a deep understanding of a product development lifecycle and design process.
- Ability to present your designs confidently and with energy to the team and stakeholders at all levels.
- Confident in Sketch and Adobe CC
- Demonstrates this through a strong portfolio.
- Experience working in a fast paced lean or agile development process is an advantage.
As a permanent member of staff the benefits you can expect at Waracle include:
A competitive salary
Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
35 hour working week
Cycle to work scheme
Group Life Cover
Group sickness cover
Enhanced maternity cover
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs