Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Assess, build, enforce, and recalibrate company culture at all times.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Evaluates and recalibrates company culture through listening to the voice of the employee and working with management to implement changes as needed.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of eight years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Job region(s): Worldwide/Anywhere
Job stats: 0 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs