Partner Marketing Specialist
Remote - Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Please apply with an English CV for consideration.
At bChannels, we offer B2B (business to business) services for our clients who are known as some of the giants in the tech world. In short, we work with At the moment, we have an opening in our Channel Marketing team for a Partner Marketing Specialist.
A Partner Marketing Specialist is tasked with working on behalf of of two large global IT vendors in the cloud computing space to work as a trusted advisor to their partner network, specifically supporting marketing best-practice and effective campaign development. This also involves supporting stakeholder conversations and ensuring project deliverables are achieved by the wider team.
- Proactively managing partner communication; supporting reseller & distributor marketing campaign planning and execution
- Supporting MDF (Market Development Fund) requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Monitoring leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Day to day management of existing partner conversations with sales & marketing teams, ensuring they are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Creating and adapting data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Reporting data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
Skills/experience that you will offer:
- Fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role
- Good knowledge of online (e.g. email marketing, SEO, social networks, display advertising) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills with the ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- The ability to grow relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Independence is important, but so is being a team player to ensure success across the team
Why join us?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for.
We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. We feel that bChannels offers a lot of things: a flexibility and tangible work-life balance, global diversity, and lots of learning opportunity are three of the many reasons. But don't just take out word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do!
Our employee perks & benefits:
- 35 working hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 24 days leave + Spain bank holidays
- 1 Duvet Day per annum
- Bonus paid quarterly (based on company and individual performance)
- A flexible and trusting work culture - work how you do it best with flexible working and remote working options!
- Life insurance
- A tailored training and induction plan to ensure you have a big welcome and valued on-boarding - we want you to succeed!
- Annual pay reviews based subject to performance
- Quarterly and annual bonus subject to personal and company performance
- Employee recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- Lots of opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
A bit about bChannels:
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs