Account Executive, SMB
Remote - Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
ReturnLogic is an exciting tech start-up, headquartered in Pennsylvania. Our Software as a Service (SAAS) platform helps e-commerce retailers optimize their product returns strategy, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom-line growth.
Our team is intrigued by, and inspired to hire, problem solvers who have a core “can do” attitude, a vision of “what can be, instead of what has been,” and, who want to build on a history of hard work, ethics, and pursuit of excellence in every aspect of their daily work. If you have at least 2 years of proven sales achievements, a proven ability to collaborate and build strong
business relationships, keep reading!
We have an immediate need to hire an exceptional closer; someone who can quickly engage with new prospects, relate to their need of solving their merchandise return problems, and being able to create a compelling vision of how putting our data science platform to work will help solve their return problems!
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customer's and prospect's business pains and their perception of potential solutions.
- Own the sales process from 0-100% in the sales cycle.
- Consistently meet and exceed quota.
- Develop and manage opportunities with a high probability of closure.
- Develop a substantial knowledge of ReturnLogic’s platform, competitors, and industry trends.
- Be able to articulate the industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points with a focus on the eCommerce retail industry.
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects.
- Engage ReturnLogic resources as needed to effectively close business.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years as an account executive or equivalent experience.
- Verifiable track record of consistent quota attainment.
- Experience selling software solutions to the SMB market.
- Experience delivering engaging demonstrations to prospects ranging from Director-level to the C-suite.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably HubSpot.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast.
- Experience working in a team selling model.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Aggressive, positive attitude, strong organizational skills, and a self-starter.
- “Day 1” proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Powerpoint/Word).
- Must be able to use and/or to quickly develop proficiency in other high-tech/high-touch systems such as, but not limited to Hubspot, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
We’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs