Professional Services Engineer
Remote - France
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
We are looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join our team. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the design of exciting greenfield projects and overcome complex technical, business and customer experience challenges at scale. You will work in a fast-paced environment and take on unique challenges that will have a highly visible impact on our growing business.
You will be responsible for collecting business and system requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, budgets, establishing and driving project plans from design to release, and managing production launches. You will be a catalyst for effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple geographically separated groups delivering jointly on highly visible mission-critical systems.
You will contribute to our success with your hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, good understanding of business, and excellent leadership skills.
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management functions of large implementations including planning, risk and issue management, trade-offs, and execution.
- Create, maintain, and communicate project information and updates to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Effectively cooperate with customers, technical staff and leaders, business leaders, and executives in different geographical locations to define and deliver complex features.
- Ability to make sense of ambiguity, define and plan programs in a fast-paced and highly technical organization, and secure buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of technical Software, SaaS, or Cloud program implementation management experience.
- 5+ years of experience working directly within a customer facing role
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple customer-focused implementation projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and managing to the delivery milestones
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives both technical and non-technical.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + Boston office as needed
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs