Please note: this role can be based out of: UK, The Netherlands, Finland, Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy or Sweden.
Corsearch has more than 1500 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
Are you the talented Scrum Master that Corsearch’s Techology Team is looking for?
Corsearch’s Brand Risk & Performance™ solutions are revolutionizing how companies commercialize and protect their growth. Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, Corsearch delivers data, analytics, and services that support brands to market their assets and reduce commercial risks.
From IP clearance to brand protection, Corsearch provides a comprehensive program that enables businesses to secure brand value and thrive commercially. Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.
Corsearch is growing fast and is always looking for new talented people to be part of the journey.
Why work as a Scrum Master at Corsearch?
The Scrum Master will lead one or more Scrum teams and work as a counterpart to the Product Owner to ensure effective product delivery. This person is responsible for delegating tasks appropriately, encouraging collaboration, ensuring the team follows agile practices, and coordinating the correct deliverables in a timely manner. A successful SM is tactful and passionate about helping others. He/she will lead by example and influence and coach team members to work effectively and efficiently with their peers. The ideal SM has a comprehensive understanding of scrum methodology and its guiding principles, and will ensure the entire team supports the development process.
What will you do?
- Manage each project's scope and timeline to meet all deadlines and deliverables, engaging in estimation, capacity planning and other administrative duties.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure effective sprint and high-level planning, helping with backlog management and the influx of new requests so that disruptions to the team are minimised.
- Resolve conflicts and remove impediments as they arise
- Work with QA to ensure quality standards have been met.
- Create a productive environment where all team members feel ownership of their work and the product
- Contribute to departmental reporting at the team level, with sprint granularity
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups, and OKR goal-setting events.
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Coach team members on how to solve issues and questions as they arise, enabling them to do their jobs more effectively
- Guide development teams to a higher agile level and highest level of performance
- Promote agile practices to the wider organisation
What do we ask of you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- Software development, project management, business analyst, or team leadership background
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum methodologies and techniques
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Scrum Master Certification (Preferred)
- Expert knowledge of software development processes and procedures (Preferred)
- Track record of improving agile teams though coaching and mentoring (Preferred)
- Proven experience at making positive impacts at the departmental level (Preferred)
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply for this position and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs