Content Operations Specialist
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member
Content Operations Specialist
Content uploads on Webflow and WordPress.
Assisting with organizational processes helping the team to stay organized.
Monitor the arrival and progress of content to verify that it is available in a timely manner.
Follow up with clients in the event of data problems, to research and resolve customer service concerns in delivery delays, article display, content coverage, etc.
Fix files containing inaccurate and corrupt data via online editorial tools.
Efficiently handle requests for the deletion and correction of content.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism, or Marketing or recently graduated with significant work experience.
Excellent communication, customer service, and relationship-building skills. Strong listening and conversational skills.
Familiarity of G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work)
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed - We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take the time when you need it.
- Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs