Performance Marketing Specialist
Virtuagym is one of the leading and fastest-growing innovators in the digital health and fitness domain, offering a Software as a Service solution and multiple native apps to users worldwide. We serve over 18 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 9,000 health clubs around the globe.
As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us. Our talented staff of 175+ is based out of two locations: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO. Our company culture is dynamic, informal and fun.
Our team of Marketing Performance & Strategy plays an essential role in the success of the organization. It seeks to drive growth across Virtuagym's main industry verticals and markets by developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our activities across all marketing channels.
As our Performance Marketing Specialist you will be the professional managing all our campaigns across different paid channels. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
What this role looks like
You will be responsible for setting up the strategy and handling the ongoing management and implementation of Virtuagym's paid campaigns. You will work with your colleagues in the Performance & Strategy team to provide the best results and manage the advertising budget in an efficient way, at the same time you'll work with the Brand & Content team in order to localize your campaigns across different markets and have the best creatives for your needs.
Some of your key tasks will be
- Monitoring performance and optimizing our paid campaigns across different channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) to achieve the company goals;
- Setting up and optimizing bid strategies;
- Analyzing and explaining the cause of unexpected behavior of the performance;
- Assessing and adopting new paid media channels, features and tools;
- Reporting results.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management or similar;
- You are fluent in English, a second European language is a plus;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing SEA and Paid Social campaigns;
- You have great analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics;
- You have a proven passion for digital marketing;
- You have agency experience (preferably);
- You think proactively, have a hands-on mentality and are data-driven.
Important note: please do apply if you meet 80%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can't check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
Join one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Amsterdam, within the awesome fitness tech domain!;
Join a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
We are remote-friendly, meaning you can work from home whenever you want. Our office is based in Amsterdam, but we're considering fully remote applications;
We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance, and pension plan;
An opportunity to grow fast with the company, including a lot of support from the management team and the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, fresh fruit daily (when being in the office), and a Friends & Family gym discount;
We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions, Lunch and Learn sessions for personal development, and more.
Ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 10 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at email@example.com.
* Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy, so third parties are kindly asked not to contact us about this role.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs