Project Manager, SEO
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across the United States, Canada, Latin America, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
This is a fully remote work opportunity
Oversee medium to large SEO, content marketing, and conversion rate optimization projects for high growth startups and enterprise-level clients
Responsible for the daily interactions with internal client project teams, including Directors of Growth, Growth Leads, Growth Designers, and Data Engineers.
Responsible for scheduling, owning, and driving all internal project team meetings and agendas on a daily and weekly basis
Responsible for scheduling and creating agendas for all client-facing meetings
Responsible for prepping client deliverables, including google docs, presentations, and excel sheets, in collaboration with the internal team in order to ensure all client deliverables look and feel premium.
Responsible for ensuring all internal project team members are delivering high-quality work on time and in scope
Find efficiencies and create internal process documents
Own the project lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release, Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a user-focused approach.
Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Highly organized and detail-oriented
Strong prioritization skills
Previous experience as a project manager at an SEO, digital marketing agency or digital tech company
Previous startup experience
Basic to advanced SEO knowledge or expertise
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs