Customer Success Executive - Car & Classic - 100% Remote
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer service & keeping our platform fraud free.
Chances are, you are well known where you currently work as being the person that their customers love, and that loves their customers. You’re likely working in a support role for some form of an online platform, either currently remotely or with a desire to work remotely and with flexibility.
You will have guided customers through an entire customer service and support journey. That means you will have had the conversations needed to support someone through everything from being interested in a platform, to joining it, and to troubleshooting any difficulties they have, helping them make the most of a service.
You will also be a seasoned champion of listening to customer feedback and turning anyone who may have had a negative experience into happy and loyal returning customers.
Fancy a change?
Does helping customers of a loyal, passionate online community sound like a good day at the ‘office’ to you? Do you want to work remotely and flexibly forever (not just because you have to now)? Do you want to join one of the internet’s largest, most passionate communities around classic cars?
Car & Classic is visited, used, read, and loved by millions of loyal users. It’s established as one of the world’s largest communities for the sale and enjoyment of classic cars. All this is delivered by a small, focused and dedicated team.
We want to do more for our community & we are looking to add a customer support member to help ensure that all of our site users are taken care of every step of the way in their journey.
About the role
Our Car & Classic support team operate 363~ days a year. Our customer support team manually verify many aspects of our platform to ensure integrity & trust.
Onboard new auction customers
Building and maintaining auction listings
Handling post auction process for our customers and liaising with our escrow provider
Ensuring operational systems are accurate and up to date at all times
Providing support to sales team where needed
Respond to customer enquiries
Provide the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our users both inbound and outbound via several channels
Help to further develop & improve the admin system & our processes
Ensure customer success!
Build, edit and send listings for approval
Manually assist users with onboarding where needed
Respond to customer enquiries both on phone and online
Meet respective KPI’s for your department to ensure the auctions platform is reaching its goal
Manage and chase buyers paying into our secure escrow service
Advise sellers of the latest information of their auction
Liaise with our third-party escrow provider
Invoicing buyers and sellers where needed
Keeping our systems up-to-date- at all times.
About us www.carandclassic.co.uk
Car & Classic are Europe’s largest classified and listings website with 2.5 million unique visitors per month. We were acquired by Cazana in 2018 and have been working tirelessly to improve the experience of Car & Classic for all.
The website is trusted and loved by many as can be demonstrated by our hundreds of positive reviews. We have an extraordinary team of car enthusiasts, designers, technologists, and operators and we’re looking for another expert who can help get the best cars in front of our audience.
Our aim is to build the largest marketplace for classic and specialist vehicles globally.
Car & Classic is also a part of the wider Cazana family, meaning whilst the immediate team is small, the family is large enough to support you in ways that a bigger family can. See more about what Cazana does here: www.cazana.com.
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)?
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
- All the equipment you need to get the job done
- The ability to work where and when you want in order to get the job done (remote and flexible working welcome)
- A central London office and meeting space to use when you need it
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill
- Access to free personal/ professional coaching via a trained internal coach
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday, all bank holidays off and any period of closure over Christmas also paid.
- Learning and training supported
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up that is disrupting a huge (£34Bn annual) industry.
The skills, attributes and experience you must have:
Experience in Customer Success and journey flows through a web-based platform
Ideally knowledge of CMS, Zendesk and bespoke admin systems
Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills.
Experience in making unannounced calls to influence and guide people through a process.
Experience working in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
Experience of working to KPI’s
Expert organisational skills.
The ability to think, work and be comfortable with adapting to customer needs in a changing environment. Taking the initiative is vital!
Excited about delivering great service to loyal users of one of the world’s largest Classic Car platforms.
Able to handle a varied and ever changing work-load! Multi-tasking is really important!
An eye for detail and a passion for excellence - strong personal motivation to go above and beyond what is asked of you.
A genuine passion for cars (ideally classics!)
Skills, attributes and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- A genuine passion for cars (ideally classics!)
- Experience with remote working, collaborative tools such as zoom, Slack, Zendesk, Hubspot (CRMs), online phone platforms, amongst others.
- Due to our international expansion we would love it if you can speak French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or German. Please highlight this when applying as there will be a strong preference for those that can speak additional languages.
- Knowledge of how different online transactions flow – consumer purchases, business Software as a Service (SaaS) purchases, online or in-person auction processes, transaction fee models, etc…
- Previous experience working in support in a start-up, SME or family ran business.
- An eagerness and willingness to be part of a distributed team of pretty awesome individuals (If we do say so ourselves)
Our application process
We want to make sure we hire the best available talent! We had a fantastic 2020 with all of our hires hitting the ground running. We are excited to do the same in 2021.
Every role is crucial to us at this stage of our growth. We are improving and evolving our recruitment and application process on a monthly basis. We are trying to remove any bias from our recruitment process, this is an on-going issue in the recruitment function for companies of all sizes.
To help achieve this we have refined our application form that you will find when you click 'Apply for this job'. The answers to the questions are the difference between your application being progressed or not so please do give them your time and effort when answering. The first thing our Talent Partner will review is these questions (we may not even need to review your CV depending on your answers).
Good luck with your application and thank you in advance for your interest in joining us at Car & Classic.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs