What you'll do:
- Architect the next generation of our APIs
- Think strategically and drive technical vision for our products and architecture, with a particular focus on performance, scalability, robustness, and operational aspects of our system.
- Lead the design of various product APIs and work closely with the various SRE, engineering and products teams to implement these APIs
- Work with fellow developers, engineering management and along-side product management, customers and partners to fully understand the requirements do deliver high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight. Mentor other developers.
- Lead, advocate and enforce best practices around design, development, and deployment.
What you'll bring:
- 15+ years of experience in software development, including working at the system architecture level. Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to a development team. Good understanding of Architecture principles and processes and examples of promoting them.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience leading and designing the development of significant public-facing APIs and building seamless integration between various internal and external tools/products.
- 2+ year’s experience with developing and deploying applications into AWS or other public cloud platforms
- Highly organized with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to properly structure and explain technical information to stakeholders.
- Strong background and hands-on experience in Agile Delivery and Solution Architecture.
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, with a Masters/PhD preferred.
- Some international travel as needed.
- Experience with delivering consumer focus APIs and the ecosystem surrounding them, including documentation, developer portals, code examples etc.
- Experience with modern software development practices, including CI/CD, DevOps, and Containerization. Experience with Kubernetes environments is a plus.
- Experience with any “low code no code” tools like Salesforce, Mulesoft, Service Now or any workflow-based tool.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives. We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience. Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today! Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 1 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs