Licensed Practical Nurse (MI) (Remote)
Remote - Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
CareHarmony’s Licensed Practical Nurses are experts in helping patients and caregivers navigate the healthcare system and better manage the patient’s chronic illnesses. LPN Care Coordinators work cooperatively with the patient’s providers to help achieve health goals.
Position Details This is a telephonic coordinator position with no face-to-face patient contact. CareHarmony is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse, with at least one year of prior clinical work experience, to support providers in delivering comprehensive chronic care management services for their patients.
All work will be Remote. You must have internet, preferably Fiber or Cable, in order to be considered for an interview. Applicants will not proceed to the interview stage without proof of a reliable home network.
Each LPN Care Coordinator is assigned a set census of patients. You will be responsible for providing all telephonic support required to coordinate care for their patients. You have experience identifying and coordinating the needs of chronically ill patients and families as well as supporting clinicians to help them operate as efficiently as possible. You also have the proven ability to critically analyze and use nursing judgement with complex patients.
As CareHarmony expands, you will be able to explore other career and management opportunities within the company.
- Maintain and monitor your own patient census.
- Conduct telephonic care coordination with chronically ill patients and their families.
- Assess, identify, and close clinical and non-clinical gaps in patient care.
- Manage referrals and appointment scheduling.
- Identify community resources (both clinical and non-clinical) that would be beneficial to your patients and help them access those resources.
- Provide patient education on management of chronic conditions or on post-discharge instructions.
- Perform medication management, including identifying potential medication issues, answering patient questions on side effects and medication conflicts, and coordinating refills.
- Assist in ensuring timely delivery of services to your patients such Home Health, DME, Home Infusion and other critical needs.
- Home internet that meets company requirements
- Strong computer skills
- Current Multistate/Compact license required
- Two years of experience required
- Prior healthcare experience serving chronically ill patients preferred
- Basic technology skills required – should be very comfortable with computers
- Telephonic case management or care coordination experience preferred
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Enjoys working in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Bilingual skills a major plus
- Full time- set schedule (not flex)
Health, Dental, Vision. Full-time (W-2). No weekends. 10 Holidays per year.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs