Customer Success Manager - US - Remote - (Connecticut, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia)
🚀 Who are we?
At Grip, we’re passionate about bringing professionals together to move markets forward faster. Our leading Market Engagement Platform for Event Organisers enables our clients to create Virtual, Hybrid, and Live event experiences in a single solution. Making it easier for event participants to connect, engage and do business.
Grip works with 12 out of 20 of the largest Event Organisers globally and is known for its leading AI-powered matchmaking engine, used to establish millions of valuable connections at thousands of events. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves on being real innovators in the event tech space.
Grip recently completed a $13M Series A funding round led by Kennet Partners, a well-known London-based VC Fund. Other investors at Grip include leading entrepreneurs Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter), and Jeremy Roche (FinancialForce, Unit4).
To achieve our business goals and accelerate our adoption in the United States, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in the US.
🚀 About the position:
Working as the first US-Based Customer Success Executive at Grip will mean that you're responsible for providing our North American - clients (event organisers) with an excellent customer experience while delivering an outstanding implementation of the Grip Event Networking Solution at their event.
This means regular meetings to train clients on our platform, providing them with regular status updates as well as sharing best practices to maximise success. Furthermore, you will occasionally travel and attend events to provide onsite support and representing the Grip brand.
We're building a remote team in the United States, but our strong preference is for candidates on the East Coast for greater overlap with London, UK.
🚀 Core Responsibilities:
- Work with the wider Project Delivery team on assigned clients to ensure successful event delivery. Monitoring of delivery plans, status reporting of progress and escalation to the manager and/or team when necessary.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding customer experience is provided resulting in up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as well as an excellent renewal rate.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships at mid-level management to grow accounts and feed potential leads back to the sales team.
- Maintain a full understanding of the Grip products to ensure top quality assistance for our clients.
- Represent the brand. As the voice of Grip, you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Supporting the client with understanding their requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Things move pretty fast at Grip so, although your role will be focussed on keeping our clients happy, it's likely you'll end up wearing quite a few hats and gaining experience across a variety responsibilities.
🚀Experience and Skills
Ambitious, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well-organised and dependable. Can be relied on to uphold responsibilities assigned.
Relevant work experience in a technology environment, with a history of successfully managing stakeholders in a business environment.
Attention to detail, with the ability to understand concepts and situations within the customer success cycle to guarantee its success.
Precise written and verbal communication skills in English, with great interpersonal skills.
Strong cross team/group/organisation collaboration skills. Liaising at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Experience in handling customer complaints/customer care and working with internal teams to resolve issues.
🚀 Grip Benefits
- Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
- Competitive bonus on up-selling, renewal rate and opportunities generated through Inside Sales.
- A world-class team of sales, operations and engineering
- Travel to world-class events with all expenses paid
- Bi-monthly outside work activities
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs