Executive - Talent Acquisition
We are looking for candidate who has the willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” to foster the growth and success of a fast-paced B2B enterprise SaaS company. The incumbent will be assisting the HR team to close recruitment priorities, handle critical people operations and assist in employee engagement activities of the company.
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing: Source passive candidates & search through resume databases for the most fit candidates.
- Stakeholder Management: Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with the recruiting managers, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results. Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Employer Branding: Work on employer branding plan, social media campaigns, find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our external sources/sources as needed.
- Onboarding: Work with the hiring managers to execute our 30-60-90 day plan. Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Hiring Operations: Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates. Be responsible for owning pre-engagement activities before joining.
Who will you work with?
- Manager: Sameera
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page
What skills do you need?
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for creating the best candidate experience
- Utmost empathy for the candidates
- Great coordination skills & time-management skills
- Have a good social presence with a big network
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Hiring, Candidate Experience, Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, New Hire Orientation, Communication, Coordination
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs