Customer Service Agent - Temporary contract 3 MONTHS (Remote work is ok/ Spain)
Badalona, Catalonia, Spain
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver extraordinary support to customers, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a customer-oriented service agent with a high level of Spanish and English. A customer service agent, or CSA, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSAs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
This position is for a temporary job (3 months).
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
You’re our perfect candidate if you are able to:
- Manage large amounts of incoming emails. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies for responding to our customers.
- Report errors and improvements discovered in the website
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Client Orientation and Detail Orientation.
- High level of commitment with the project once enrolled.
- Autonomy to self organize your daily tasks.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Proficient level of English and Spanish (written and spoken)
- Availability to work Friday to Tuesday
What we offer:
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off.
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days).
- Flexitime (7:30 - 09.30h / 16:00 - 18h).
- Free Friday afternoons (07:30 - 08.00h / 14:30-15.00h).
- Free afternoons in August (07:30 - 09.30h /14:30 - 16:30h).
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Team-building activities.
- Monthly afterwork.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Free fresh fruit.
- English courses.
- Permanent training.
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses.
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
You will join our headquarters in Badalona, being part of a cross-cultural company and work with experts of over 10 nationalities. We are located just 15 minutes away by car (25 minutes by metro) from the thriving city center of Barcelona. Join our team of young professionals and experience the excitement of developing online international projects on your daily basis.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida del Maresme, 44-46 08918 Badalona) or to the email address protecciondedatos@Leadtech.com, attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs