UI/UX Designer Mobile (Remote work is ok/Spain)
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a highly creative and motivated UI/UX designer to join our team in a collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate would be able to bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. With exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts, who can translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions.
As a UI/UX Designer at Leadtech, you’ll drive designs from early-stage concepts all the way through to final delivery and launch. You’ll work closely with product management and engineering.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Analyze UX problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
- Deliver innovative results in mobile UI/UX designs (portfolio of relevant work)
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows and wireframes throughout the design process
- Demonstrate ability to plan and execute a robust UI/UX process across multiple feature sets within a single mobile app.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Present work to Product and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to uncover insightful and actionable results that drive tactical and strategic product decisions
- Ability to dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data in order to bring forward new insights that generate product innovations
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Professional UI/UX design experience as a key member of a design team participating in the product development lifecycle
- Strong portfolio of design projects and UI/UX processes
- Bachelor’s degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Sketch or similar prototyping tools
- Experience carrying out usability testing and design research activities
- Familiarity with analytics data to inform design decisions
- Experience of interaction design, typography, color, and page layout
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team player with a positive attitud
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- English courses
- Permanent internal training + annual budget for external training
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta. Barcelona. 08005) or to the email address protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs