Head of Solutions Architects
Remote - United States
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
Our Customer Acquisition organization is seeking the Head of Solutions Architects, to join our team, to lead a highly skilled team of Solutions Architects. You will work directly with customers to understand their needs, create the value of Tetra offerings, and build an earns trust relationship. This leader will also collaborate with the Sales team, helping to navigate sales cycle, develop customized approaches and drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for mentoring, training, and educating new hires, while building a world class team. The right candidate will have a “Builder” mentality, helping to design, create and implement the best of breed processes that will elevate the entire organization, now and into the future. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Serve as a leader for the SA team, and a key member of the business development organization.
- Hire, enable, and develop an industry-leading team of Solutions Architects.
- Build deep relationships with the customer to become the trusted advisor for their most critical workloads that support their digital transformation and journey to the cloud.
- Support achievement of revenue objectives through the adoption and migration of applications, software, and services onto the Tetra Platform, in partnership with the sales team.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of TetraScience and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Act as a liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support to address customer needs.
- 10+ years in a technical solutions architect role, designing, implementing distributed applications, databases, and networks.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success as a technical team manager, someone who knows how to hire, develop, and retain high-quality technical talent.
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or a background in Data or Lifesciences.
- Industry expertise within Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, and/or SaaS Solutions.
- Outstanding leadership skills to both technical and executive audiences.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT managers, and developers.
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + Boston office as needed
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs