(Remote) Director, HR Operations - US East Coast
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Director of HR Operations, you will be responsible for building out the HR infrastructure allowing Camunda to scale:
- Select, implement and maintain Systems: HCM, Performance Management, Compensation allowing for controls and automated workflows
- Build out compensation structures and internal and external analysis including pay equity.
- Ensure that the benefit packages offered worldwide are competitive and cost effective
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and reporting
- Development and implementation of Policies and Programs i.e worldwide company handbook, performance & merit review (with HRBPs) etc.
What you’ll bring along:
- 9+ years of experience in HR Operations roles
- 4+ years managing HR Operations and associates
- High Tech industry experience in both early stage and larger companies
- Experience building function from the ground up
- Experiencing establishing employment practices and benefits in international locations
- Experience selecting, implementing and maintaining HCM
- Experience managing compensation and benefit programs internationally
- Experience managing and working with a remote team/workforce.
- Service Orientation
- Intellectually curious / continuous learner
- Sense of humor
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Free conference attendance and job related training courses
- Annual company retreat at an international location
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.