(Remote) Head of HR Business Partnering - Frankfurt (m/f/d)
Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Posted 1 month ago
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Camunda continues to grow. As our Head of HR Business Partnering you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on building out the function. Being both strategic and hands-on, you’ll work closely with our VP HR to design and implement business partner practices that will significantly impact our fast-growing company. Based remote in Germany, you’ll work on various people topics including performance management, employee engagement and retention, leadership coaching, diversity & inclusion.
What you’ll do:
- Consult and partner with our executives, managers and team leads on HR topics such as leadership, employee engagement, compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement consistent HR programs that help us achieve our business objectives and ensure understanding and knowledge throughout Camunda's employee base and management.
- Support our management team to implement performance management frameworks, evaluate tools and coach on improvements.
- Assess potential conflict situations, advise and mediate to resolve any issues regarding employee relations.
- Collaborate proactively with our people team and senior management to share feedback, create, improve and change programs, processes and policies aligning with our business.
- Be the point of contact regarding labor law questions and ensure legal compliance.
- Advise on training and development programs. You’re able to design, deliver and facilitate coaching to the business line.
What you’ll bring along:
- 7+ years of experience in an HRBP /HR Manager position with 2+ years of supporting senior management in a dynamic, fast-pace growth company.
- A solid understanding of German labor law.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and credibility while challenging and coaching senior business leaders through influence, creativity and constructive problem solving.
- Ability to listen, assess, and deliver sound solutions while navigating through a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
- Previous experience in building effective relationships at all levels through empathy and excellent communication skills.
- Ability and desire to mentor, develop and coach other team members.
- Fluency in English and German is a must.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior/Development or similar.
- Experience supporting international employee populations.
- SPHR Certification is a plus.
- Experience in the high-tech software or professional services industry would be preferred.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
Job code: #LI-NC1