Content Marketing Manager
Who we are
As a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it's starting from scratch or working alongside an already existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 80 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
Do you create, share, and post even in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to implement strategies and tactics that grow our audience, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in content marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. You must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in creating content to achieve business goals and play an active role in creating the tech brand from scratch.
Create incredible tech-oriented content on a regular basis that our audience would love to read and refer
Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
Proven track record of building audiences either online or offline
A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer
Competitive compensation on B2B contract based on your skills and experience
Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
Creative and operational freedom within certain assumptions and strategic direction
Remote work and flexible working hours
For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
Constant development of your skills and competencies in performance marketing (ongoing training and mentoring by international experts)
You will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenges make you feel like a kid in a candy store - let us know about yourself and apply!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs