Technical Support Specialist - Chat (REMOTE)
Remote - Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Customer Success team.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, and friendly go-getter to join us as a Technical Support Specialist on Email. You'd be helping our customers via email support, assisting them with building smart forms with integrations to a variety of services like Salesforce, Authorize.Net, and Stripe.
You'll answer questions by chat primarily but will also use email and web meetings to resolve an issue. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with the rest of the team, share customer feedback, contribute to knowledge resources, and help improve our product.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home). The expected hours for this position will typically be 9am to 5pm MST/MDT (with a rotating weekend coverage shift). You may occasionally be asked to cover alternate Support shifts (including email) as needed.
- You're a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and will put the customer’s interest first.
- You have experience in email tech support, and helping people use technology.
- You can translate complex information and processes into simplified language.
- You have a basic understanding of Database Systems or CRMs.
- You love to communicate! Great written and verbal skills are important. You also just like talking to people and helping!
- You like puzzles and were born to troubleshoot.
- You're self motivated and work well in a team or on your own.
- You're a fast learner, shine at multi-tasking and can think on your feet.
To be successful in this role, these skills are key:
- Proficiency in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator is a huge plus.
- Productive while working autonomously.
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs