Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Vice President of Strategy and Business Development to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Vice President of Strategy and Business Development will lead Arctic Wolf in redefining “Security Operations”. In this role, you will review and address the weaknesses in every organization’s security posture, and you will focus on working with organizations to create a fully functional, world-class Security Operations capability. These initiatives will be built upon Arctic Wolf’s own proprietary tech stack with security engineers delivering “Concierge” service customized to every customer.
As Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, you will report to Arctic Wolf’s CEO, and will work closely with Arctic Wolf’s executive management, corporate development, technical, and product teams to facilitate, analyze, and execute strategic initiatives.
- Work within a high performing multi-disciplined team, leading global strategic initiatives.
- Driving transformation across the entire organization
- Identify strategic new business and growth opportunities
- Drive analyses of new adjacencies and markets informing M&A strategy, partnerships, and new product development
- Evaluate incumbent, start-up, and future competitors
- Create clear and effective executive-level presentations
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of providing thought leadership and a passion for technology - especially in the areas of networking, cybersecurity, software, and cloud
- Significant experience in strategic consulting, investment banking, VC/private equity, corporate development, or a suitably related area
- Strong experience formulating and presenting strategic frameworks and translating high-level strategies to practical, actionable plans
- Experience in Go to Market analysis including product market fit, pricing and competitive analysis
- Proficient in building high quality strategy decks
- Adept at building financial models
- Comfortable with ambiguity in project work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in selling a concept and service versus a product
- Refined analytical, financial, and quantitative thinker
- Strong leadership, prioritization, and communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and partnerships across multiple functions
- Strong written, oral communication skills. Exceptional presentation skills
- Technical degree and background in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of appropriate corporate development / strategy experience, preferably within the technology or enterprise software sector
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs