Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote - India
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer with good cloud infrastructure automation experience. He/she is responsible for maintaining a cloud infrastructure that is high on reliability, scalability and security to ensure that we meet the SLA commitments made to our customers.
The person will own the responsibility for modernizing and managing a large and complex microservice based SaaS infrastructure. The job involves automating, optimizing and modernizing the cloud infrastructure using different programming languages and DevOps Tools.
He/she should have good experience in using programming concepts with proficiency while doing automation using Python or golang.
What you’ll Bring:
- Automating monitoring solutions using Cloudwatch, Lambda or any other tools
- Extensive experience in using Terraform for managing large scale cloud infrastructure deployment and maintenance.
- Experience in designing and developing a modern CI/CD infrastructure using Git/Jenkins/Spinnaker/Maven/Bazel/ArgoCD.
- Experience working on multiple infrastructure Proof Of Concepts to modernize the cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in workflow automation and seamlessly integrating multiple DevOps Tools.
- Experience in creating custom reports and dashboards for DevOps.
- Experience in IAM and cloud security domains.
- Experience in networking, load balancing, DNS, CDN, WAF, firewalls.
- Experience in managing multi region cloud infrastructure, HA and DR.
- Good knowledge of web application architecture, microservices.
- Experience in container tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Rancher, etc.
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of 4 to 16 years in Cloud infrastructure automation.
- Experience of more than 4 years in programming.
- Prior AWS or other public cloud experience.
- Experience in Linux administration and bash scripting.
- Willing to learn new technologies and familiar with the latest developments in the devops field.
- Linux admin/bash
A few of the many perks we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with accelerators for overachievers
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options with flexible allowances
- Flexible PTO’s
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Daily catered lunch and snacks etc.,
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs