UX Research Manager
Remote - USA
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision and natural language processing. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, and text data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Your challenge as a UX researcher is to uncover the fundamental needs of our ideal personas (developers, data scientists, business operators) customers as they progress through the various stages of implementing artificial intelligence solutions for their organization. You will drive primary research that explores their motivations, while collaborating with different product teams to re-imagine our product portfolio and introduce new features. Your success will depend on your ability to reveal deep insights about our customers and make convincing recommendations that influence innovation.
- Use research methods to understand more about our market and evaluate customer behavior and needs
- Recommend research methods, develop studies, source candidates, conduct interviews, and complete other usability assessments including phone surveys and heuristic evaluations
- Collaborate with product teams and other researchers to organize opportunities, execute research and synthesize insights
- Prepare moderator script & moderate sessions based on research goals; Prepare post-session surveys
- Use best practices to tabulate and analyze results, as well as make convincing recommendations based on findings
- Promote findings and propose strategy improvements to different audiences using written and oral presentations
- Collect and analyze user behavior through benchmark studies, lab studies, surveys, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Collaborate with Clarifai’s sales and marketing teams to size market opportunities
- 3+ years of work experience integrating user research into product experiences
- Advanced understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Advanced experience with remote usability testing tools, such as UserTesting, GoToMeeting or others.
- Experience with SQL/Python/data gathering frameworks valued but not required.
- Understanding of data science, machine learning, and deep learning are a benefit. Willingness to learn is required.
- Deep familiarity with the product development lifecycle, including agile development, design thinking, and design sprints.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Bachelor or masters in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or equivalent practical experience.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs