Technology Alliance Program (TAP) Business Development Manager
Remote - United Kingdom
UK based: The Blue Prism Technology Alliance Program (TAP) is looking for a Business Development Manager in the EMEA region drive the partner onboarding and sales efforts of the Affiliate TAP program, specifically:
- Keeping a pulse on the technology landscape through primary and secondary research
- Presenting companies based in the geography for onboarding into the TAP Affiliate program at Blue Prism
- Driving the completion of the integration to Blue Prism’s RPA software, preparing partner companies to feature integrations on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange, and drive partners to provide the necessary launch materials for launch dates
- Driving influenced, re-sell and referral revenue through TAP partners into the EMEA customer region.
- Working cross functional teams to drive project-based onboarding and go to market planning.
- Flagging issues with onboarding progress, improvement suggestions to speed / automation the efforts
- Other duties / projects as assigned
Blue Prism works with global firms as their trusted Digital Workforce provider, but we don’t do it alone. Our partners engage with their clients to explain the benefits and provide services to support their implementation of this new kind of labor. As such, much of what our clients hear about Blue Prism is provided to them by the partners that they use to help them grow their business and make strategic decisions in their digital transformation.
This role is an individual contributor role, reporting into a EMEA TAP Director, based in the UK. This role is transactional in nature however the work being done by this individual has high visibility in Blue Prism to the CXO levels. Due to the high visibility and flexibility required the individual placed in this role needs to be able to be agile and deal well with changing requirements, highly collaborative, and find direction within ambiguity. This role is a part of a small global team of Partner Managers that own the relationships with the newly onboarded Affiliate TAP partners, managing their success and engagement with Blue Prism sales and partner teams.
The TAP Business Development Manager will have responsibility for executing the TAP partner onboarding and sales with TAP Affiliate partners, specifically in the region in which the individual is assigned. Additionally, you will be recommending improvements to the onboarding and enablement processes while listening to your peers, partners and your sales team to further speed the process of building out and selling with Blue Prism’s ecosystem.
Our team is small, yet growing, so interacting with your peers in various geographies and industry groups will be important to the maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit and the culture of Blue Prism. With growth comes extraordinary opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization, so we expect that you are ready to contribute to the growth with your ideas, expertise, and vision as we work closely with our fascinating partners that are a part of the Blue Prism Technology Alliance Program.
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Germany, France, Japan, Singapore, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Professional experience working with Independent Software vendor partners highly preferred
- Experience in emerging technologies, business intelligence/analytics, or tech startup companies / Venture Capital firms are a plus
- Previous experience in channel management is a plus
- Experience onboarding partners into a low touch relationship management model
- Strong desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing, dynamic business environment, but also able to act as player on special projects
- Proven ability to spot “up & coming” technology trends and companies that will be successful due to their innovations
- Technical acumen to understand a company’s technology and business value quickly and articulate that value to others
- Experience with executive level communication and presentation
- Intermediate MS excels required
- Naturally inquisitive and resourceful market researcher
- Comfortable in a transaction environment, reaching out to stakeholders and cold calling on prospective TAP partners
- Self-disciplined and results-oriented
- Self-motivation and entrepreneurship, with the ability to perform and achieve within low-structure environment
- Ability to work under pressure with urgency, flexibility and a sense of humor
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs