Lead Executive Recruiter- Commercial (Remote)
The Commercial Executive Talent Acquisition team supports Wayfair's rapidly scaling Finance, Talent, Retail & Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics and Operations leadership teams. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and technological innovation. They move fast, iterate quickly on big business problems, apply technology to accelerate the unlocking of insights in order to provide outsized value across all global functions from pricing to logistics, marketing to finance, and customer recommendations and search technology.
The Lead Executive Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with Wayfair’s C-Suite to create a scalable strategy and build an Executive Recruiting function that will drive our company’s growth over the coming years. Come help us build the future of ecommerce!
What You'll Do
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with your Hiring Managers and their teams.
- Build, execute, and iterate on innovative recruiting strategies for Wayfair’s Director+ open roles.
- Conduct research to map out talent within target companies and markets
- Leverage your network to identify, attract and engage the best leadership talent in the field.
- Provide a superior candidate experience; clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing, from strategy kick-off through successful new hire onboarding.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to management and stakeholders.
- Find ways to innovate on everything from your recruitment process to broader initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of experience recruiting for technical fields like Finance, Talent, Merchandising, Marketing, and Operations. 2+ years of experience recruiting at the executive or leadership level. Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience in designing and conducting in-depth competency and behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Proven success delivering innovating sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs