Sr. Financial Analyst
Weave - Headquarter
Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Parental leave + baby benefits! House cleanings, meals, and one year of free diapers provided
- Brand new building including a huge onsite gym
- 401k with company match
- People, not Employees Culture
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Company holiday and summer events
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
Our Finance team is looking for driven Sr. Financial Analyst to help scale our FP&A team, plan for the future, and analyze the past. You will play a key role in helping establish plans that align our operations with our corporate strategy and drive business performance. This position will support senior management throughout the organization.
What you will own
- Clear and cohesive operational and financial plans that are well understood by the business and leadership.
- A sound understanding of the drivers of the business and business activities captured within the forecast models and operating plans.
- The business actively looks to you to provide meaningful financial and operational insight.
- The reports you deliver and analyses performed are meaningful to the business; they understand how they are performing and are enabled with information to make informed decisions.
- Deadlines are met.
- Variances are well understood and forecasts are living and reflect the most current information available.
- Ability to adapt quickly as projects and ad-hoc requests arise or shifts in direction occur.
- Executing at a high level and helping others on the team execute and grow.
- Finding joy in the opportunities and stress that come with growth.
What you will need to accomplish the job
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 6+ years of experience in accounting or finance (CPA or CMA preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables)
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people
- Understanding of relational databases (Adaptive Insights is a bonus)
- Desire to work in a team environment
What will make us love you
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Domo)
- Experience with Adaptive Insights
- Presentation building skills
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs