Learning Technologist (+EU language)
Learning Technologist (+EU language)
Wayfair is currently seeking an experienced Learning Technologist to join the growing Service team. The applicant must have experience managing learning technology platforms and tools as well as designing, implementing, and enhancing learning solutions in a fast-paced growth environment.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing training and performance support programs for all aspects of Customer Service training, including but not limited to, onboarding, upskilling, leadership and change-driven initiatives. You’ll be skilled in employing learning technology in the development of eLearning, microlearning, videos, (V)ILT, blended training and just-in-time performance support. You will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Service initiatives, processes and needs and to be able to demonstrate an understanding of technical constraints and opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Support in the implementation of technology solutions that helps develop innovative course content and new learning experiences.
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts worldwide across the Service organisation to determine individuals, workgroups, and organisations’ training needs.
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs for applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the learner’s need.
- Create content and curricula aimed to support the competency models developed for each Service role.
- Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects.
- Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other learning methods, including social learning strategies and multimedia-based assets through gamified learning and flow-of-work learning tools, such as WalkMe.
- Identify areas for innovation and improvement in Service to drive performance through learning technologies.
- Serve as a mentor and resource to other team members as an expert in learning experience design technology.
- Continuously evaluate various learning technologies for feasibility, cost, behavioural and business impact, and scalability.
- Work in and coordinate with multicultural and virtual teams.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience creating and delivering digital learning content across various delivery modalities, e.g. eLearning, ILT, VILT, video, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are required, and advanced to fluent level in one or more of the following: French, German or Italian.
- Project management, organisational, leadership skills and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience using both Google Suite and Jira.
- Expertise in Articulate 360, Camtasia or other eLearning authoring software. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, WalkMe, Vyond.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) with SCORM\xAPI. Experience in Cornerstone or Axonify is a plus.
- Instructional design process and adult learning theories knowledge (ADDIE\SAM, cognitive load, adaptive learning, LX design)
- Previous experience evaluating (Kirkpatrick) and assessing training modules for effective learning.
- Problem-solving and a ‘think out of the box’ approach to learning.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while prioritising work appropriately.
- A tendency toward creating MVP solutions and a results- and growth-oriented mindset.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs