Senior Product Designer
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to help us reimagine the future of collaboration among individuals all over the world.
About the team:
The Integrations squad is responsible for evolving and redefining our integration experience with 3rd party tools such as Slack, MS Teams, Atlassian, Zoom, Google, Asana, and many more.
In this role, you will be empowered to identify the right problems to solve and create solutions that our customers (and our 3rd party partners' customers) love while driving the business forward. You will be challenged to redefine existing patterns, create innovative solutions for complex systems, and explore new directions for InVision’s presence in third party tools, as well as how those external systems appear within the InVision ecosystem. The innovation that you and the Integrations squad bring to market will have a measurable impact on expanding InVision’s addressable market, and drive the growth and success of the InVision platform.
You will act as a design leader who is a red thread across InVision, all with the goal of building the future of a truly collaborative multi-tool system. The pandemic has sped up digital transformation across so many companies that now we are at the dawn of a new era. Creating great digital experiences demands collaboration at a whole new scale - it’s the work of the entire company, not just one team. In partnership with your Product and Engineering peers, you will lead the team to create a workspace that catalyzes creative collaboration, creative thinking, and creative energy across teams and organizations.
What you'll do:
- Drive inVision’s 3rd party integration strategy to enable users to work seamlessly across tools, both on and off the platform, and continually refine the direction by combining qualitative user feedback and data insights
- Cultivate relationships with and gain a deep understanding of our 3rd party partners product experience and potential, and explore creative and innovative solutions for mutually beneficial product opportunities
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our and our integration partner’s business
- Be a systems thinker, approaching each problem by considering how the elements in the experience interact with one another across multiple workflows
- Work with cross functional leaders to establish systems rules, practices, and guidelines that benefit and facilitate work for the entire organization
- Drive innovation and elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are delightful, simple, and effective
- Cultivate a deep knowledge of InVision’s design system, patterns, and standardized interactions
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with your Product and Engineering partners, as well as Design peers
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- A deep understanding of how and when to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive design decisions
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with 3P Integrations is a plus
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs