Weave - Headquarter
Weave is the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small business. The first Utah company to join Y Combinator, Weave has set the bar for Utah startup achievement & work culture. In the past year, Weave has been included in the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in America, and Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
At the core of Weave's growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for accomplished people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. Don't believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave visit our website or head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
What you will love about us
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Parental leave + baby benefits! House cleanings, meals, and one year of free diapers provided
- Brand new building including a huge onsite gym
- 401k with company match
- People, not Employees Culture
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Company holiday and summer events
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
- We believe in diversity and inclusion! Join one of our Peer Resource Groups
In this full-time role you will get to help our customers continually love Weave by being their superhero in answering the basics on how Weave works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
- Answer all incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer / Tech Support team.
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile.
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting.
- Save the day for our customers.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Support / Customer Service experience.
- Passionate about helping the customer. Must be positive, attentive and demonstrate the ability to do what’s necessary to get the situation resolved.
- Strong phone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be communicating with customers through phone, chat and/or email channels.
- Basic understanding of Weave software products (desktop & mobile).
- Background in technology: Must have solid computer skills, and ability to adapt and learn technology quickly.
- Experience working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues.
- Must be hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs